We believer there is no greater value them the collection of knowledge in a book.
Each year we share the gift of books with our friends and family and we would like to share them with you as well. Here is where we will list our favorite books. The ones we use on a daily basis and the ones we read and reread regularly. May the gift of knowledge forever be your guiding compass.
David and Mary Scarborough
Uncertain if You Have the Ability to Transform Your Business into a Profitable Machine? The Procrastinator’s Guide to Marketing; by David and Mary Scarborough
Get the help you’re looking for in The Procrastinator’s Guide to Marketing, where you’ll find: A Painless Solutions for the Dreaded Four-Letter Word – PLAN Time – Saving Templates, Samples, Worksheets and Resources Solid Advice on Avoiding the Most Common Marketing Blunders and… The Just Released SMART MAP – Marketing Action Plan Software You Can Purchase Here.
“This is an incredible book, a virtual bible for getting more customers, making more sales and increasing profitability. Every business owner should read and apply these great ideas.”
Brian Tracy, author of The Way to Wealth and Million Dollar Habits, www.BrianTracy.com
Contact Us Now For Complimentary 30 Minute Consultation.
Are You Looking for a Simple Guide to Mastering Online Marketing? Mastering Online Marketing; By Mitch Meyerson and Mary Eule Scarborough
Mastering Online Marketing will help give you the foundation for getting started, improving what you’ve already built and show you how to keep it going once done. An easy to follow 12 step guide to your internet marketing success. “Much like the E-Myth, Mastering Online Marketing is not jsut a collection of tools and tactics.
“Mitch and Mary have created a solid, step-by-step system for you to build and sustain a thriving e-commerce business, Read it. Digest it. Follow it letter by letter. Then get out there and do it – because that’s how you’ll experience the true rewards.”
Michael E Gerber, author of The E-Myth
Add the Internet to Your Marketing Arsenal-Guerrilla Style! Guerrilla Marketing On The Internet; By Jay Conrad Levinson, Mitch Meyerson and Mary Eule Scarborough
Learn how to use the internet Guerrilla style.
Level the playing field, and achieve greater online visibility. Boost traffic to your website.
Convert visitors into paying clients.
Capture and keep your market share, and create multiple income streams-all while saving time and money! This complete Guerrilla Marketing online guide includes:
- The 10 most effective Guerrilla strategies.
- Case studies of the five greatest online Guerrilla Marketing campaigns.
- How to create a high-impact website on a budget.
- Low-cost tactics for maximizing traffic.
- The 12 biggest internet marketing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Creative tactics and cutting-edge tools that inspire customers to take action.
- Essential information on cutting-edge technology.
- Personal Accountability: QBQ! The Question Behind the Question by John G. Miller, www.QBQ.com.
- Marketing: Kotter, John P. Leading Change, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 1996.
- Marketing: Kotter, John P. The Heart of Change, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2002.
- Management: Buckingham, Marcus, and Coffman, Curt, First, Break All the Rules: What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1999.
- Marketing: Gladwell Malcolm, The Tipping Point, How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference, Little, Brown and Company, Boston, New York, London, 2000.
- Management: Drucker, Peter F., The Effective Executive, HarperCollins, 1966.
- Customer Service Marketing: Spector, Robert and McCarthy, Patrick D., The Nordstrom Way, The Inside Story of America’s #1 Customer Service Company, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1995.
- Management: Bossidy, Larry and Charan, Ram, Execution, The Discipline of Getting Things Done, Crown Publishing Group, New York, 2002.
- Marketing/Management: Collins, Jim, Good to Great, HarperCollins Publishers, New York, 2001.
- Marketing/Management: Gittell, Jody Hoffer, The Southwest Airlines WAY, McGraw-Hill, New York, 2003.
- Internet Business Strategy: Seybold, Patricia B., customers.com, Random House, New York, 1998.
- Cash Flow: Kiyosaki, Robert, Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom, The Cash Flow Quadrant, Warner Books, Inc., New York, 2000.
- Business Management: Gerber, Michael, E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Businesses Don’t Work and What to do About it, Harper Collins, New York, 2001.
- Business/Personal Management: Welch, Jack and Suzy, Winning, Harper Collins, New York, 2005 Business Management: Gladwell, Malcolm, Blink, Little, Brown and Company, New York, 2004.
- Business/Marketing: Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty, Harvey McKay.